,

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Restaurant Review: White Spot (on Lougheed Hwy in Burnaby, BC)

I've been here with my family many times and we live close to this White Spot location (at 4129 Lougheed Hwy, Burnaby, BC). I never had a problem eating at this place. The servers are always friendly. If you are having lunch, get here before noon to avoid the long wait. From my experience, if you come late, it gets busy and have to wait for a table for around 15-20 minutes average (especially during the weekends). Food is great! I usually order the all-day breakfast meal. This time I decided to order something different. I ordered chicken pot pie with side salad. It was the best chicken pot pie I'd ever had. The portion was huge and filling (for a person with small stomach like me)! I ended up packing it to have later. My husband and son ordered burgers.

My rating: 4 Stars

chicken pot pie




Bookmark and Share



0 comments: