,

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Photos Of Our Car From the Accident

Still pissed off about the other driver! She had a stop sign as I was on a big street. Will wait for word on ICBC/adjustor and they will take it to our nearest Toyota Dealership. Looking at the damage just makes my heart ache! :(

Update: Was told damages were at LEAST $8000 (not including suspension, wheel, and rims). Hubby kinda thinking he wants it a write-off so we can get a different car. If I was driving my Honda Civic, it would be total loss for sure!

Here's my previous post about the incident: http://jennieyuen.blogspot.com/2012/06/car-accident-were-ok-but-car-isnt.html









We'll see how "SLOW WHITE" (named given by my hubby when we bought the car brand new) is doing in a couple of days. She's still at the tow yard when these photos were taken.


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Aww! That's horrible! :(

    At least you and the family weren't injured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too expensive. What were the damages to your car? It may need an overall replacement. I suggest that you just save your $8000 to buy a new one. Anyway, it's been 4 months since the accident. I assume that you had recovered completely physically and mentally. Did you receive any compensation right after the accident?

    Tracy Pierre

    ReplyDelete