,

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Carrie Underwood Delivers Awe-Inspiring Performance at the CMA Music Festival




CMT Award-Winning Country starlet Carrie Underwood dazzles the crowd during her performance at the CMA Music Festival wearing Gypsy Junkies. Carrie Underwood delivers an awe-inspiring performance at the 2012 CMA Music Festival with her heart-stopping vocals. The country sweetheart and Video of the Year winner glows while rocking out in her patriotic ensemble, including Gypsy Junkies silver sequin jean shorts. The stylish star with gorgeous gams also takes home the award for collaboration of the year; marking her ninth CMT Music Award win since 2006.




Carrie Underwood wore Gypsy Junkies Liberty Cutoff Jean Shorts ($79.00).






Disclosure: I did not receive any products nor was paid for this post. Any opinions expressed in my review are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.


Bookmark and Share


3 comments:

  1. We are all for American colors, but not sure of Carrie Underwood's outfit??? Hopefully she will wear something glamorous on her Blown Away Tour:http://www.fansinthestands.com/carrie-underwood-tickets.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also did not really care for her outfit choices recently. So I was really hesitant to go see her in concert. However I weighed the options and figured her voice was worth it. I took the chance and searched Concert Tickets Boston, saw that she was playing right by me and decided to take the chance on going to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. surety bond

    ReplyDelete