,

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Project 366 (Year 2012): Day 6 - Handmade Wreath Ornament

Catching up on Day 6 of Project 366 (January 6, 2012)

Mini handmade wreath ornament.

It was the day when my friend stood me up. It's not like her. We were supposed to meet up near her place in downtown during the evening for our "late" gift exchange, but she didn't even call me back or responded back to my text messages. She already confirm earlier in the day for the meet up. I tried to call her a few times to tell her I was there. After a few tries, I ran out of cell phone minutes so I couldn't use my phone. I got more frustrated. I had a toddler to attend to, but I was lucky that my husband was able to put him to bed by the time I got home. I emailed her online via Facebook when I got back home. There was still no response after a few days, even though I do see her online status. She didn't even apologize or anything and I am still annoyed with her.


Flickr Album


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: