,

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Recap: Mother's Day Activities at Brentwood Mall

First of all, I want to wish all the moms out there a very Happy Mother's Day! Did you or do you have special plans?

On Friday, May 6th, I had the chance to visit Brentwood Mall (which is close to my neighbourhood) for the Mother's Day activities in celebrating women and mothers during a special Feel Good Friday. My son was at school so I had some "ME" time for the afternoon. There were complimentary express manicures, live music from Enharmoniq, free samples, and many other special Mother's Day promotions and giveaways. Most of these events were located by the centre court.


Purdy's Chocolates was giving chocolate samples which include the popular mini hedgehogs, pear lemon, and dark chocolate quinoa (it's new and I really like it). There was also a prize draw for a special variety of chocolates in a lovely keepsake tin.



I also got to try some samples from David's Tea as well as a coupon to redeem for any free cup at the store.


Here were some other activities and entertainment that happened in the mall:

A great performance by the Enharmoniq group:


Complimentary manicures:


Garden and Flower Seed Giveaways (courtesy of Feel Good Fridays at Brentwood):






Bookmark and Share

0 comments: