,

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale {Review}

When I first heard about Canada Dry's new blackberry flavor ginger ale, I was excited to try it out. I'm a big fan of the product and berries are one of my favorite fruits. At first, I couldn't find it at the Superstore nor at the Walmart that was near my home (not sure why). So then I called the other location to make sure they have it. I was able to find it at Safeway the other day on my way to an appointment. For me, I find that the pricing for a case of the pop is a bit pricey: $6.99 plus taxes & deposit.


In the ChickAdvisor Review Club Package, I also received a set of 4 straws with silicone coasters with the coupon. It was nice and the unique coasters kept my desk/table top from getting wet from the condensation.


I had a taste of it during dinner time after I got home. Tastes best chilled. It was delicious and refreshing. It quenches my thirst and the ginger ale flavor is still there. It's not overly sweet and it balances the salty/savory food we had at dinner. Our family enjoyed it. We think it tastes better and it's more tastier than the Canada Dry's original "unflavored" ginger ale. I definitely recommend this to my friends and family.


Disclosure: I received samples of the above product(s) for my review in this post as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of other consumers. No other compensation was given.



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous review! Thanks for sharing! :)
    XO the ChickAdvisor Team

    ReplyDelete