,

Thursday, December 10, 2015

RBC Avion Holiday Boutique Experience (Metropolis at Metrotown)

Can you believe that Christmas is just less than 3 weeks away? Seems like Thanksgiving Day wasn't too long ago. Times sure flies! And then there's the holiday shopping stress for some of us that can get a little crazy sometimes and very tiring, especially during this holiday season.


I usually do my shopping online, but this year I want to get out, hang out with friends, and experience hands-on shopping with a little less stress. I had the chance to experience the complimentary VIP services that RBC Avion Holiday Boutique had to offer (available to RBC Avion cardholders - Avioners®) at Metropolis at Metrotown Centre in Burnaby, BC. Avion Holiday Boutique is located on the upper level near the escalators and right across from the Apple Store.


This was my first time at this Avion Holiday Boutique and I was very pleased with the friendly service. I walked in and the lady at the concierge greeted me in a warm welcome.

I also took advantage of the complimentary gift wrapping service from the gift I bought before heading over to the Avion Holiday Boutique. I went to the cafe and enjoyed a cup of coffee while I waited and also sat in the lounge area.





Complimentary services for Avioners:

Gift wrapping service – Save yourself time and hassle with your in-mall purchases/gifts ready to give (complete with pretty bows)
VIP lounge access – Relax in the lounge with charging stations for your device, and free Wi-Fi
• Refreshments and café – Recharge with a beverage and snacks
Coat and parcel check – Shop in comfort and style


Did you know that there is an Avion Passport App available? You can download via iTunes and/or GooglePlay. The app llows you to book your gift wrapping service, check boutique hours, locations, RBC Rewards offers and more.

Exclusive to RBC Avion Cardholders, holiday shoppers can get a break at RBC Holiday Boutiques. Now this is what I call a nice and relaxing shopping experience.




Disclosure: I am part of the RBC Avion Holiday Boutique Campaign and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.



Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments: