,

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti-Aging Moisturizer {Review}



Want to smooth wrinkles and fine lines, balance skin tone and protect your skin’s surface with antioxidants? Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti-Aging Moisturizer does all that and more.

I was skeptical about the product, but I had a chance to try it out. I received a trial size (15 ml.) of Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti-Aging Moisturizer. After over a week of using the moisturizer daily, I noticed my skin looking smoother. I told a few people: friends and family.

And with the new trial size, it’s even easier to try and more convenient to fight the seven signs of aging, because Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti-Aging Moisturizer:

1. Visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
2. Evens skin tone appearance
3. Enhances brightness
4. Minimizes the look of pores
5. Visibly reduces age spots
6. Restores firmness
7. Replenishes moisture

The fast-absorbing, oil-free formula of Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E is powerful, yet gentle enough to use every day.  The vitamins and antioxidants help reduce the look of age spots, minimize the appearance of pores, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.


Disclosure: I received the mentioned products for review as part of the BzzAgent Campaign. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.


Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments: