,

Monday, January 26, 2015

Pine Brother's Softish Throat Drops {Review}

It's the cold season and what's worst is getting sick. Lately I've been getting sore throats on and off and have been trying to keep it down by drinking lots of liquids and vitamin C. I even tried sipping pickle juice to relieve my sore throat. It does help, but I wouldn't gulp too much of it. You might end up with upset stomach. It's like gurgling salt water to cleans and fight bacteria.


I recently received samples of Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops in Lemon Citrus flavor. It was kind of perfect timing because I got sick again and feeling really uncomfortable with this sore throat. It was worst than last time. The lemon citrus was a nice flavor, tastes natural, it's soft, and it helps relieve sore throat.

Pine Bros. is the only brand I've seen or heard that have "soft drops". I was also expecting the menthol taste like others, but this is more natural. The only active ingredient (per drop) is Glycerin. It aids in the temporary relief of minor discomfort and protects irritated areas in the mouth and throat. It feels like it coats the irritated area. You can drop them in your mouth or in your hot tea. I like it either way. I like to put mine's in my echinacea tea.


Benefits of plant glycerine: Derived from nature. Used as an oral demulcent to soothe mucous membranes for centuries.

Other flavors available: wild cherry, licorice, and natural honey. Pine Bros. throat drops can be purchase at most retailers and pharmacies nationwide.


Follow Pine Brothers on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pinebrothers and on Twitter @pinebros1870.



Disclosure: I received the above mentioned products from the PR Firm/Company in exchange of my honest review in this post. Any expressed opinions are my own and personal thoughts and may differ from those of other consumers.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments: