,

Monday, November 24, 2014

Vancouver Foundation Neighborhood Small Grants Celebration 2014

The past Saturday on November 22, 2014 was the Vancouver Foundation's Neighbourhood Small Grants wrap-up celebration held at Cedar Cottage Neighbourhood House. As part of the Resident Committee Member, it was an honour to represent and assist with the set up and amazing project displays from the community.

Neighbourhood Small Grants is Vancouver Foundation’s unique program that helps build community and strengthen connections right where people live. I encourage the local community in the Vancouver area to share their project and apply for next year's small grants. Who knows, I might decide to do a workshop and teach others photography or other creative projects.

Sorry I was not able to take photos at the event as I was busy helping others all morning. Here are a few photos taken by others who were at the event.

(Photos courtesy of Mike Klassen via Twitter @MikeKlassen)



(Photos courtesy of Cedar Cottage via Twitter @ccnhbc)




I was able to participate and become involved in events and projects that happened around vancouver. Here are some recaps and photos on my other blog of my son in some of the children's activities: http://brandonyuen.blogspot.ca/search/label/neighborhood%20small%20grants



Bookmark and Share


0 comments: