,

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lose weight one chocolate bite at a time with Slimmies



What are Slimmies? They are weight loss chocolates. You would think eating chocolates and losing weight would sounds strange. These special delicious chocolate chews contain an active ingredient that is clinically proven to help individuals lose weight.

How does Slimmies work? Slimmies is not a pill. It’s not a drug. It’s natural and safe. Slimmies contain a unique dietary fiber called LuraLean that expands to help you feel full faster and suppresses your appetite so you eat less and consume fewer calories. This active ingredient will not only control your appetite and help boost your metabolism, but also reduce the fat absorption of the food that you do eat.

I received a boxed sample to try. I'm trying to slim down my waist line, especially my tummy area. When I first tried it, it tasted almost like chocolate with caramel and it is chewy. It's pretty good. The guide says that each Slimmies must be taken with 8oz (1 glass) of water, so I have to consume more liquids than I usually do. It makes me feel full for quite a while and it's helping me take my meals at a lesser portion. And it is suggested that Slimmies are taken 1 hour before each meal, up to 4 times a day.

A bonus is that the website www.MySlimmies.com includes exclusive workouts and meal plans to help you get the best of losing weight and diet. Currently they are working on adding information on that web page, but I'm looking forward to reading it when it is available soon.



Features & Benefits:
* delays absorption of fat and colesterol from food
* expands to help you feel full faster and keep you satisfied for longer
* promotes higher metabolism


WHERE TO BUY? The Slimmies are available for purchase on their online store or at retailers such as Rite-Aid or Walgreens.


Disclosure: I received a sample of the mentioned Slimmies product from the company/PR firm in exchange for my review. The opinions expressed in my review are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Wow...that is so wonderful and informative sharing. Love this blog. Thanks.

    Watch Hell’s Kitchen Online

    ReplyDelete