,

Monday, October 24, 2011

I Love... Cosmetics: Super Soft Hand Lotion Review



I Love... Cosmetics celebrated their U.S. launch in New York City earlier last week between October 6th and 15th. Lucky for those who live in New York, some fans attended and had a great experience at this event. I wasn't able to attend as I don't live in the area, however, I received a 75mL (2.5Fl OZ) sample of the I Love... Vanilla & Ice Cream super soft hand lotion.



Description:

An air of excitement and a heart-warming sensation as my rich creamy aroma explodes into an irresistible sweetness of vanilla, leaving you dreaming of two scoops not one! Keep your hands looking young and vibrant while feeling soft and silky. The rich cream locks in moisture to soften and smooth dry hands.

I really like this creamy lotion as it leaves my dry hands feeling soft. Especially during the cold winter season, my hands are always dry. The vanilla scent smells really yummy (so yummy I feel I can almost taste it). I let my friends try it and they really love the scent as well. I hope to try out some other fragrances available.

The products come in the following 7 fragrances:
• Blueberry & Smoothie
• Coconut & Cream
• Lemons & Limes
• Mango & Papaya
• Raspberry & Blackberry
• Strawberries & Milkshake
• Vanilla & Ice Cream





About I Love.. Cosmetics

Launched in 2008 in Manchester, England, I Love… Cosmetics Limited. offers fun skincare products
at affordable prices. Providing fresh and fruity scents such as Mango & Papaya, Coconut & Cream,
and Strawberries & Milkshake, the brand is adored in the UK for its palatable aromas and high-quality
formulations. The delicious, whimsical blends generate a feel-good factor and a sense of happiness.



Disclosure: I received a sample of the hand lotion product from the company/PR firm in exchange for my review. The opinions expressed in my review are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: