,

Thursday, October 27, 2011

411.ca Search Directory

Do you spend a lot of time searching what is the best place to dine, find a grocery store, mechanic, or good coffee shops? Thanks to the complete website redesign, 411.ca lists the reviews and types of businesses you are looking for. You can also help them build up its collection of restaurant reviews and post your opinions.

If you haven't signed up for an account, it's free. You get to personalize your profile, add photos, link to your facebook, twitters and also set your privacy settings. You'll also earn Influence Points (rewards) by doing simple tasks and activities such as write a review, raiting reviews, adding a business that's not listed, and much more using your 411.ca account.

Here's an example of my search experience: I was trying to search for my favorite Japanese restaurant called Tentatsu, but it wasn't listed on the 411.ca site. I search again by actual address. Then I realized there was typo in the name. It was listed under the name "Entatsu Japanese Sushi" instead of "Tentatsu Japanese Sushi". I wrote my first review with my account. What I think of this restaurant? It has great food at a great value. The restaurant is a bit small, but the servers were friendly. When I'm not eating at the restaurant, I usually call in for take-out and eat at home. There's a 10% discount when you call in for pick-up.

If I'm looking for some place new to try, 411.ca directory is very useful. Other people's review also helped with my choice.


Disclosure: I am a BzzAgent and participating in the mentioned campaign. I did not receive any products nor was paid for this post. The opinions expressed in my review are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. We changed the name of the restaurant for you! http://www.411.ca/business/profile/6291629

    Great news: 411.ca just launched crowdsourcing this weekend, which means you can now add and edit businesses! Any questions, write us at cm@411.ca and a Community Manager will help you out.

    Thanks for using 411.ca!

    ReplyDelete