,

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Crème Collection #ShineStrong {Review}

A simple solution for flawless hair...


I had been trying different shampoo/conditioner and have been using Pantene shampoo a couple of years ago (on and off). I was recently introduced to Pantene Pro-V's new Ultimate 10. My first reaction when I opened it was the scent. I thought it smelled wonderful. It wasn't too overpowering and it smells fresh.



PANTENE PRO-V SHAMPOO

The shampoo smells nice. It gave my hair a really nice clean feel with no residue. I like how it is gentle enough for use on permed or color-treated hair as sometimes I color my hair. The shampoo is very creamy and not runny. It coats my hair nicely. Pantene is formulated with antioxidants that is gentle, reduces protein loss, and keeps hair strong.





PANTENE PRO-V CONDITIONER

The conditioner also smells nice. I always use conditioner after shampooing. It helps keep hair smooth and detangled.  If you have split ends like I do, my trick is to rub the conditioner at the end or tips of the hair because that is the most damaged part. First time when I used the Ultimate 10 BB Creme Conditioner, I didn't notice much difference with the softness. With Pantene's conditioner, I had to leave it in a little bit longer in my hair before rinsing.





PANTENE PRO-V BB CREME

My hair is usually gets frizzy when it dries after a shower. I don't usually use serum often because it feels greasy sometimes. I tried the new Pantene BB Creme Beauty Balm for Hair and I really like it as it is not greasy at all. It's a leave-in treatment for hair and it gives a nice, healthy look and smooth finish. Hair looks shinier. It's perfect for dry hair like mines and makes quite a difference. You can apply on damp hair or dry hair.



Every head of hair is different, from how often it needs to be cleansed to how deep it needs to be conditioned. But every hair care routine can benefit from a hair treatment boost, and Pantene has plenty of them that are designed to work with your shampoo and conditioner. For instance, their new Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Crème packs 10 solutions into every bottle:
  • Repair for Rough Hair
  • Strength against Damage
  • Silky Softness
  •  Brilliant Shine
  • Smoothing
  • Moisture
  • Frizz Control
  • Heat Protection
  • Manageability
  • Tamed Flyaways


    Disclosure: I received the mentioned products for review as part of the BzzAgent Campaign. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.




    Bookmark and Share

    0 comments: