,

Friday, September 5, 2014

Get Into the Groove: Mad Hippie Presents All Natural Advanced Skin Care

Many skincare products include synthetic additives that can be harmful, but Mad Hippie is dedicated to creating advanced skin care with all natural active ingredients formulated to complement one another. The face and eye cream work together with main ingredient, Matrixyl 3000, to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, skin discoloration and swelling while leaving skin smooth and healthy.


Face Cream

Crucial for the synthesis of collagen and elastin, active ingredient, Acai Berry works to achieve ageless skin while Argan Oil and Aloe Vera protects and heals. Not too thick or greasy, this cream gives a smooth finish that sinks right into the skin. Rich in anti-oxidant’s and peptides, the Face Cream reduces wrinkles and creates healthy skin with 12 natural active ingredients, including: Matrixyl 3000, Argan Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Green Tea Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Acai Berry Extract, Vitamin E Acetate and Coenzyme Co Q10.


Eye Cream

Improve the appearance of crows feet and under-eye bags with Mad Hippie’s Eye Cream, containing 16 natural active ingredients: Niacinamide, Regu-Age, Eyeliss, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Vitamin K, E and C, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Argan Oil, Chamomile Flower Extract, Vitamin E Acetate, Ceramide 3, Buck-wheat Wax, White Tea and Pomegranate Seed Oil. Peptides and antioxidants naturally and safely enhance collagen production and skin elasticity. Packed with anti-aging actives, the eye cream, used along with the face cream, has shown dramatic results within as little as 56 days of use.

I've been hearing a lot of people telling me lately that I look tired. Overhearing this got me so frustrated and I needed a solution. This is a great anti-aging cream that can help reduce wrinkles, crow's feet and swelling around the eyes. I get dark circles and this was something really useful for me. It works! I don't look like I'm always tired like I used to.




All Mad Hippie Products are made in the USA, never tested on animals and are packaged in PBA-free, recycled and recyclable bottles.


WHERE TO BUY: Mad Hippie products are available at select Whole Foods and online via www.madhippie.com.




Disclosure: I received the above samples to try at no cost from the PR Firm or Company. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of other consumers. No other compensation was given.




Bookmark and Share

0 comments: