,

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Book Your Dream Vacation Using the Dwellable Travel App

I love the outdoors and I'm ready to start planning my summer vacation. I can't wait to share more of my travel photography.

First thing to think about is accommodation. Where would I stay? Ever thought about trying out vacation rentals instead of hotels? With vacation rentals, you get more options and you don't have to worry about check-out times or parking fees. If you're lucky, you might find some amazing deals with all the extra features you are getting.

Some of you might have read about my review on Vacation Rentals App by Dwellable back a while ago on my other blog (at Jen's Blog of Random Thoughts). It's a useful app beacuse you get all the info there. It even shows you photos of the places.


Here's a description:


Vacation Rentals By Dwellable

Find the perfect vacation rental with this beautiful app! Compare thousands of dream rentals right on your iPhone/iPad. We cover all US destinations, including hot spots like Hawaii, Cape Cod, Gatlinburg, Orlando, Outer Banks, San Diego and many others. The app is free and is available for download in the App Store.








Disclosure:  I did not receive any products nor received compensation for this promotion. I was provided info and photos to share. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of other consumers.





Bookmark and Share

0 comments: