,

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Samy Ultra-Lightweight Conditioning Serum & The Hairspray Review



Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving weekend and that you got what you want from the Black Friday shopping. Yes it was a super duper busy weekend!


Anyway, remember my previous post I shared on how to get Audrey Hepburn's famous hairstyles with Samy hair products? Well, I was recently given the opportunity to try out The Hairspray and the Ultra-lightweight Conditioning Serum. And now I want to tell you what I thought.



The Hairspray

This spray adds extra volume and body while keeping hairstyle in place throughout the day. It provided a workable hold and high shine without any sticky build-up or residue. I hated that flaky residue so much and had tried so many different hairsprays before. This also contains anti-frizz formula and was perfect in keeping my frizzy hair in place. When I'm out for a dinner party and I want some nice wavey curls, The Hairspray is great! It gives a nice soft, touchable hold.

Features & Benefits:
- weightless, non-beading formula
- won't build up or flake
- specially formulated with conditioning agents and humectants
- contains sunscreen to protect hair from harmful UV rays
- adds flexibility, shine and long-lasting firm hold
- perfect for any hair type





Ultra-lightweight Conditioning Serum

This lightweight conditioning serum was perfect for my frizzy hair, especially after my shower and being outside from the cold winter weather. It really calms those frizzies! The serum also instantly hydrates and smoothes the hair cuticle. It provides my hair a nice polished finish (and no build-up). Looks like I've just stepped out of a salon.

Features & Benefits:
- great for any hair type: curly, wavy, or straight
- no heavy build-up
- gives hair fullness, body, and bounce
- instantly hydrates and restores moisture
- smoothes frizz for polished finish







WHERE TO BUY?
Samy Salon products are available at Walgreens, Rite Aid, and select drugstores across the U.S. and Puerto Rico.


Disclosure: I received the above mentioned Samy Salon products from the PR Firm/Company in exchange for a review of my opinion. The expressed opinions are my own and personal thoughts. No other compensation was given.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: