,

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Miracle Skin Transformer SPF20 Review

You may remember my previous post on Miracle Skin Transformer products as well as the Sephora Launch event. I have been given the opportunity to try the Miracle Skin Transformer SPF20 in light. It is an anitoxidant hydrating tinted skin enhancer with UVA/UVB SPF20.




Description:

Miracle Skin Transformer is the first-ever naturally derived silicone skin treatment with powerful hydration and protection benefits. It is a one-step, one-product application that provides the ultimate flawless transformation. It instantly enhances your skin with an antioxidant-rich hydrating base.

My Experience:


It is a wonderful product. No doubt that it does instantly made my skin look smoother and younger. I've put away my foundation and I've been using Miracle Skin Transformer for about a week now and it has improved my skin's texture.  My pores have become smaller as well. The worst part are the wrinkles and dark circles under my eyes and made it less noticeable.  The Miracle Skin Transformer gives a nice matte finish and I've tested that it is waterproof.  It had a perfume scent that I found was a bit stronger than my regular foundation, but didn't really bothered me. Overall, I really like how it made my skin look smooth.



HYDRATE | ENHANCE | PROTECT


Hydrate - Dry, rough skin on legs, arms, and décolleté feels incredibly softer, smoother and hydrated. Moisturize and reveal skins true nature with Soy Amino Acids, Wheat Proteins, Hyaluronic Acid, and Glutamine Peptides, which quench dry skin, preventing dull, flaky, dehydrated skin. Jojoba oil hydrates and balances seabum in the skin.

Enhance - This naturally derived silicone lotion spreads evenly, is fast absorbing and gives a streak free finish. Sculpt, tighten and tone the skin with Caffeine Encapsulated Microspheres, which target cellulite. Blue-Green Algae smoothes skin naturally with high levels of vitamin b and amino acids. Promote body circulation with Marine Algae from the French Polynesian islands for improved skin texture and tone.

Protect - Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF20 protects skin from the sun’s rays. Chamomile Extract is an anti-inflammatory that calms skin. Organic Narcissus Tazetta bulb extract has potent antioxidant properties that prevent signs of aging and corrects oxidative damage, to slow down cell proliferation. Aloe Vera, Cucumber Extract, Vitamin E provides skin-soothing nutrients.





Disclosure: I received the above mentioned product from the company/PR firm in exchange for my review. The opinions expressed in my review are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: