,

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Get the Look: Rihanna at the 2014 Met Ball

Thought you might be interested in this beauty how-to by Celebrity Makeup Artist Mylah Morales who created Met Ball red carpet look for Rihanna. Mylah’s inspiration was the all white midriff dress by Stella McCartney.


(Photo credit: James Devaney)

Technique: "I wanted to give her a clean glowy face to match the clean lines of her dress. I prepped her skin with vbeauté Buying Time moisturizer all over her face. I then used vbeauté Undercover Agent, an anti-wrinkle protecting serum that binds moisture to your skin to minimize redness and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. This gave me the perfect smooth palette to work with.

I focused on a strong brow by creating a different shape, drew it straighter than normally. I used a dark brow pencil to fill it in and finished it off with a brow crème to look it in place. Concealer foundation then powder to make her skin more flawless than it already is. To contour her face, I used a dark bronzer to contour and highlighter in her cheek area both by M.A.C. Cosmetics. I lined her eyes with the M.A.C. Pro Longwear Eye Liner in Definedly Black. For her eye lids, I used a taupe colored shadow all across pulling it out with the shape of her brow. Her look is finished with a splash of color by using a lilac colored lip lined with a pencil."



Morales used the following products for Rihanna’s red carpet look:

Face
vbeauté Buying Time
vbeauté Undercover Agent






Disclosure: I did not receive product(s) for this post, but was provided info and images to share from the PR firm or company. Any expressed opinions are my own and personal thoughts. No other compensation was given.




Bookmark and Share

0 comments: