,

Thursday, February 6, 2014

L'Oreal #MysteryBrand VoxBox

As a member of Influenster, I had the opportunity to try the latest haircare innovation from L'Oreal Canada. I received the #MysteryBrand VoxBox. My first reaction was how nice it smelled and was so excited to try it out. I'm still guessing which L'Oreal haircare product line it is.

The 3 sample bottles I received: Shampoo, Conditioner, and Split-End Serum. I have split ends so the serum really helps. Due to the cold and dry weather these days, the shampoo and conditioner protects my hair and it's looking more healthier, bouncier, and feels softer. I can actually feel the difference compared to the previous shampoo/conditioner I've been using. I'm loving it so far.



Description:

We all want beautiful, healthy, shiny hair - yet flat irons and blow-dryers traumatize hair, causing some serious damage. Specially formulated to reconstruct hair's strength by 90% from root to tip, it repairs hair and prevents further damage.


Disclosure: I received samples of the above product(s) for my review in this post. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of other consumers. No other compensation was given.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments: