,

Thursday, September 19, 2013

New Claritin Liquid Capsules {Review}

Ever find yourself stuck inside on a beautiful afternoon with itchy, watery eyes? Or worse, sneezing uncontrollably when you visit friends with overly friendly pets? I'm the one in the family who gets seasonal allergies and the occasional hay fever. Mid-Spring or early summer is the worst for me, especially when the weather is hot.

I used to take Claritin years ago, but then I switched over to other brands. Most of them didn't work for me nor lasted very long. I had the opportunity to try the new Claritin Liquid Relief. I asked myself would the new stuff work for me?  I'm surprised it did reduce a lot of my sneezing and runny nose. They surely made some improvements.


The most common allergens are pollen from various types of grasses, weeds and trees, along with dust, animal dander and mold. With the different areas of Canada come different pollen-producing troublemakers. Ragweed is the number one cause of allergy symptoms throughout the country, but box elder trees, the American elm, mulberry and oak trees are abundant in certain provinces and can also trigger symptoms.

When it comes to indoor allergens, they’re everywhere year-round. It can be dust particles that collect naturally around the house all the time, and/or pet dander. Looks like I've learned something new that pet's hair is not the real cause for allergy symptoms to occur, but it's the protein found in their saliva or skin. I have a cat and it could be a possibility the reason for itchy skin and rashes.
Allergies may be inconvenient, but relief from your symptoms doesn’t have to be. Get the power to relieve indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms with Claritin — now in liquid capsules! Thanks to the 24 hour relief NEW Claritin Liquid Capsules provide, they are non-drowsy so you can stay alert and focused.

Claritin Liquid Capsules work hard to manage your worst indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms, including:
  • Itchy, watery, red or burning eyes
  • Sneezing, runny nose
  • Itchy nose
  • Skin itch, hives


Disclosure: I received samples of Always Infinity Pads for review as part of the BzzAgent Campaign. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.




Bookmark and Share

0 comments: