,

Monday, August 27, 2012

Supernatural VanCon 2012


The past weekend, I attended Creation Entertainment's Salute to Supernatural VanCon 2012. It was great meeting Jared and Jensen in person. They were very nice and the fans were very supportive. Being a General Admission pass-holder, sitting at the back wasn't too bad. Thanks to my zoom lens, I was able to get some close-up photos.









At the end, they were auctioning Jared's birthday party favors that included a life jacket, beer bottle openers, tote bag, beach towel, and other small stuff. There was a girl that had the bid at $8000! Wow! I thought that was pretty crazy.






I had a photo op with Jensen. Line-up was a bit confusing at first, but finally got in the right group. I felt excited when I went into the room and saw Jensen in person. We both said hi with big smiles. He looked handsome. The fangirl in me was saying, "OMG, OMG, it's Jensen!"


[EDIT: Personal images removed due to people taking them without permission and posting on other sites.]





Then there was a big time gap for the next photo op with Jared solo. We sat there waiting in the Main Ballroom. When it was time for us to move, we followed the line upstairs. I saw Jared and and he looked taller in person than I thought he ws. He gave me a hug pose. I'm 5'2" so he had to crouch down a little. Again, another fan-girling moment.

[EDIT: Personal images removed due to people taking them without permission and posting on other sites.]






Still can't stop thinking that I met Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki in person (and they gave me hugs). Best anniversary weekend!






Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm so excited for the new season to start. Supernatural is one of the only shows that my husband and I can agree on. :D

    ReplyDelete