,

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Empire Theatres Give & Get Program




There's only 3 weeks left before Christmas. Holiday shopping isn't always as straightforward as we'd like it to be. Instead of procrastinating, I am going to get started now with my holiday shopping. The malls are already getting busy as the holiday is near. To make things easier, I write my plans on paper and stick it on the fridge. I'll write a list of who to get gifts for and what gifts to give for who. That way, I won't forget at the last minute who I am missing. I'll just check my list when I completed my task. So far I'm half done.  So how do you tackle your holiday gift giving?

Here's a great, perfect gift for anyone (your family, your friends, or co-workers) who enjoys going to the movies. Empire Theatres is running a Give & Get program where you can buy $30 in Empire Theatres Gift Cards and get $30 in Empire Theatres Coupons FREE! Offer ends December 24, 2010.

BUY ONLINE. Also available at theatre locations.

You can keep the coupons for yourself or bundle them with the Gift Cards to make an even better present.

The Coupon Bundle includes:

  • Buy one General Admission Ticket and get a second Ticket FREE
  • Get $2 OFF any* Combo (*excluding Kid's Pack)
  • Admission Ticket, Regular Soft Drink & a Small Popcorn only $9.99 plus tax
  • Purchase a Large Popcorn and get a FREE Large Coca-Cola® Soft Drink
  • $6.99 Admission
  • $4.00 OFF General Admission


Feel free to spread the message on Twitter using the hashtag #EmpireGiveGet. You can copy and paste the following on your twitter status: When you buy $30 Empire Theatres Gift Cards, you'll get $30 in Empire coupons FREE! #EmpireGiveGet @jennieyuen http://bit.ly/fjUAeY



Disclosure: I am participating in the Empire 'Give & Get' program by Mom Central on behalf of Empire Theatures. I received an Empire gift card and coupon bumdle as a thank-you for my participation. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.



Bookmark and Share

1 comment: