,

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Canon SD780 IS Review

Over the weekend, went to BestBuy and picked up this new camera (a black one) by Canon.

I did a price comparison after looking around and BestBuy have the better deal for $279.99 Cdn. Oh, and there was a bonus: got a free $10.00 gift card with the camera purchase. London drugs & Walmart was selling the Canon SD780 for $299.99 Cdn.

I like its slim design because I can fit it in my palm or hide it in my pocket. I also have a Nikon DSLR, but didn’t want to carry so many extra bags all the time. With this Canon, I can just drop it into my purse and go. This nifty little camera has nice quality, very compact and has the HD video I was mainly looking for. Here is the detailed specifications from the Canon website. So far I really like it a lot.

0 comments: