Improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles and achieve firmer, smoother skin with Nu Skin treatment products.
Tru Face Essence Ultra restores facial firmness and skin elasticity to more youthful levels by featuring Ethocyn, an ingredient shown to increase skin elastin content. Elastin is the protein in skin that gives it the ability to maintain its youthful structure and firmness.
* Improves skin firmness and elasticity
* defines skin around the eyes, neck chin, jawline, and hands
* protects from future signs of aging with a complete antioxidant network to combat damaging free radicals
* metered-base capsules deliver exact amount of silky serum for twice daily application
* helps prevent degradation of elastin with elastase inhibitors
* Ethocyn - anti-aging ingredient clinically proven to increase and improve skin elastin
* Tegreen 97 - a proprietary antioxidant that helps protect the skin from oxidizing free radical damage
* CoQ10 - a powerful antioxidant that promotes cellular energy production and functions best within an antioxidant network
* Colorless Carotenoids - unique antioxidants produced from algae that help protect the skin from environmental hazards
* Lipid C - a powerful form of Vitamin C to help protect degradation of collagen and elastin from enzymes that attack skin proteins
* Vitamin E - neutralizes free radicals that can cause tissue and cellular damage
I couldn't believe I am already aging and noticed a bit of wrinkles around the eye area. It must be all the stress of a busy mom... haha! Anyway, there is a product by Nu Skin that helps restores facial firmness and elasticity. I'm sure most of you may have heard of this company who has been around for a long time now. I never used their products before, but I was given the opportunity to try the Tru Face Essence Ultra Firming Serum. It comes in an opaque jar with 60 capsules. The capsules are metallic blue color and have a unique shape like a mini potion bottle.
You twist the top off of the capsule to tear it open. Then slowly squeeze the serum on your fingertips and apply it to the targeted areas on your face. I really like that it doesn't leave a greasy film and doesn't leave a greasy feel. It absorbs very quickly. Since I am using the serum around my eye area, I was able to use only half of the capsule for the morning and the second half in the evening before bedtime. I didn't feel the firming effect, but I know it worked. After using the product for 2 weeks now, I my eye looked smoother. There are still wrinkles though, but I will have to use it for a longer period of time for a better result.
WHERE TO BUY:
Try Face Essence Ultra is available from independent Nu Skin distributors, by calling 1-800-487-1000, or online at http://www.nuskin.com Retail Price: $180US
One (1) lucky reader will have a chance to win the Nu Skin Tru Face Essence Ultra Firming Serum. Chosen winner will be selected via Random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize. Don't forget to leave your email so I can contact you if you win.
This is a mandatory entry:
1) Visit their website at http://www.nuskin.com and tell me in the comment below what other product(s) would you purchase.
For Additional Optional Entries (Post in a separate comment for each additional entry.):
2) Follow me on Google Friend Connect (2 entries)
3) Follow me on one of my other 2 blogs via Google Friend Connect - listed below followers on the sidebar (1 entry each)
4) Follow me on Twitter @jennieyuen (1 entry)
5) Follow NuSkinNews on Twitter NuSkinNews (1 entry)
6) LIKE my Facebook Page at Jen's Reviews and Giveaways (3 entries)
7) LIKE my OTHER Facebook Page at The Art of Jennie Yuen (3 entries)
8) LIKE my Nu Skin on Facebook (3 entries)
9) Post about this giveaway on your blog with the URL in the comment. (3 entries)
10) Tweet about this giveaway by tweeting the following. You can RT, but entry is just one time only please! (3 entries):
Enter to #win Nu Skin Tru Face Essence Ultra Firming Serum. Valentine's Day Gift Ideas and #giveaway @jennieyuen http://bit.ly/fb8Nxq
Contest is open to US and Canadian residents. Contest closes February 19, 2011 11:59pm (PST).
Disclosure: I received the above mentioned products from the PR company or manufacture in exchange for a review of my opinion. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.