,

Monday, June 11, 2018

Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* Cocktail Mixes {Review}


Escape to the Caribbean with this delicious rum-based cocktail. A rich mixture of pineapple and coconut flavours with just the right amount of sweetness.

Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes that provides an easy solution for mixing cocktails/mocktails when entertaining at home. Since consumers like variety, Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is offering more variety to choose from to make it easier for consumers have more diversity on hand.

Bring out your inner mixologist and use Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* at your next social gathering to create delightful cocktails (or mocktails). They are offered in 5 delicious flavours:

Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* Mai Tai Cocktail Mix
Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* Blue Raspberry Martini Cocktail Mix
Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* Margarita Cocktail Mix
Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* Strawberry Daiquiri Cocktail Mix
Mott's* Mr & Mrs T* Pina Colada Cocktail Mix

Out of the five flavours of the Mott's Mr & Mrs T Cocktail mixes to choose from, it was a hard decision to pick just one. I finally chose the Pina Colada. I prepared it and shared the drinks with my family. We enjoyed it. I found it a little too sweet so I added some more ice to my mix. It was very good and refreshing. This product has the perfect blend of rich pineapple and coconut flavours, with a deliciously sweet finish; great tropical flavor.





Disclosure: I received samples of the above product(s) for my review in this post as part of the Chick Advisor Review Club Campaign. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of other consumers. No other compensation was given.

0 comments: