,

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

24PCS Professional Cosmetic Tool Wool Brushes with Leather Bag


I was recently introduced to EverBuying.com, a fast growing online retailer offering high quality products at amazing prices. I ordered the 24PCS Professional Cosmetic Tool Wool Brushes with Leather Bag. It has better quality than my old one I've had. The set includes all the brushes I need to create the perfect polished makeup styles. Each brush is covered with clear plastic wrap for cleanliness.

I was amazed how fast the delivery service was and tracking info was also provided. The company ships worldwide from Hong Kong with free shipping (depending on weight of your order).


The Christmas holiday is coming soon and I would think you'll find some great gifts, including various makeup & cosmetic accessories like this. There's so many things I want to get at such great prices. I had a hard time deciding what to choose.


Features:
  • 24 Piece brush set in a beautiful pink leather pouch
  • Brushes are made of quality fine goat hair/pony hair and synthetic hair
  • Different sized brushes available to meet your requirements
  • Light and easy to carry
  • The most organized and elegant way to carry your make up and cosmetics
  • Roll up carrying case stores and protects brushes
  • Perfect for professional salons or personal use


TIPS ON HOW TO CLEAN MAKEUP BRUSHES:
  1. Run the bristles of the brush under warm running water. Make sure the brush is angled downward into the stream of water.
  2. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather. Swirl it on the palm of your hand.
  3. Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
  4. Continue rinsing until no more color is on the brush.
  5. Reshape the bristles. Spread the bristles apart with your fingers to help get them back in shape.
  6. Lay the brushes on a dry towel and allow it to air-dry. I recommend laying them at a slight downward angle to ensure water doesn't leak into the handle of the brush.
Note: Do not heat your brushes and do not soak them in water or it will loosen the glue on the handle.

Check out the Everbuying.com mobile app available for download on iPhone. You can easily navigate and shop from anywhere and it's convenient. Bonus: Get 2% off purchases made via the iPhone app.









Disclosure: I received the above mentioned product(s) at no cost from the company in exchange of my honest review. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of other consumers. No other compensation was given.









Bookmark and Share

0 comments: