,

Monday, July 16, 2012

Prescription Sunglasses from Firmoo



Firmoo, the most popular online optical store, provides a large quantity of high-quality and fashionable eyewear at the most affordable prices. With years of experience, Firmoo has gained a solid reputation and trust within 470,000 fans on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/FirmooGlasses). Firmoo has launched a Free for New Buyer program for the first-time buyers. The goal of this program is to make new buyers to experience Firmoo’s quality products & good service as well as to help the people with low income to correct their vision problems. Plus, it’s easy to order and the delivery is pretty fast!

I had been looking for some stylish sunglasses to replace my broken sunglasses. I didn't look through the eyewear stores because I know it gets pretty expensive. I was recently introduced to Firmoo and was given the opportunity to try a pair. I chose to get prescription sunglasses because they offered them and I needed mostly for when I'm driving. I chose the Unisex full frame wrap around plastic sunglasses.






When I received the packaged from Firmoo in the mail, I was excited to try them on. It looks great and nice quality. I was also impressed with the fast shipping. This new pair of sunglasses is an extra spare for me if I am going out in a hurry and don't want the hassle to put on my contact lens. The only thing I didn't really like much about these sunglasses was that it was a bit loose and kept sliding off my face. I wish the temples or bridge were adjustable.



Firmoo's website has a virtual try-on system which supports you to try on the glasses frames you choose online, so that you can know how they will look on you. You can upload your own photo to see.

The Women’s full frame wrap-around plastic sunglasses were also nice, but they were out of stock.


I'm very satisfied with the quality and the service. The staff is very friendly.  Do you want to have a try? Just go to http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html and get your FREE eyewear!





Disclosure: I received the above mentioned product in exchange of my review in this post. Any expressed opinions are my own and personal thoughts. No other compensation was given.




Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen the glasses on online store and it looks great and I have also take it as a brand over other glasses.Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, not currently sure where the best place to get safety glasses online is.

    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am picky about the way glasses look on me, and insist upon trying the frames on before I buy. I had been doing this an looking for the cheap prescription spectacles

    ReplyDelete