,

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Murad Acne Complex Kit Review



I was recently given the opportunity to try Murad's Acne Complex kit. I get breakouts occasionally. I have a family wedding to attend in a couple of months and this is the best time to get clear skin. The kit contains travel sizes of the Clarifying Cleanser (2 fl. oz.), Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel (1 fl. oz.), Acne Spot Treatment (0.25 fl. oz.), and Skin Perfecting Lotion (1 fl. oz.). I've tried many other brands and a lot of them irritate my skin. I have sensitive skin. I'm surprised that I haven't had any irritations from the Murad acne treatment.




Also, read my previous post for Dr. Murad's tips on How to Prevent Acne from the Inside-Out

Acne Complex eliminates blemishes and soothes inflammation to restore healthy, beautiful skin. It is gentle enough to use everyday, yet powerful enough to fight your toughest breakouts.

Murad acne products are different. Our acne products balance oil production to soothe inflammation and get rid of acne without drying out your skin. Achieve clear, healthy, beautiful skin in less than 4 weeks.




Disclosure: I received the above mentioned products in exchange of my review in this post. Any expressed opinions are my own and personal thoughts. No other compensation was given.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Really appreciative article on skin care . The information is better and people can learn lot of things from this.
    skin tightening | aesthetic clinic

    ReplyDelete