,

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wisdom Teeth Removed

I finally survived the weekend after having my wisdom teeth removed. My dentist appointment was supposedly late June, but they changed it on me because the dentist had plans. I had 2 top wisdom teeth that was needed to be taken out, and I was a bit nervous. I wasn't put to sleep during the process so I was wide awake. The dentist numbed my gums of course. The whole procedure only took 20 minutes. Not too bad. The actual pulling out of the tooth took about a minute or less.

For these few days, I was on rice congee diet or anything that is soft to eat. After 4 days now and my gumes are still swollen. It hurts; not painfully pinching hurt, but feels like it's bruised hurt. It'll get better over time.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I hope you've felt better after such extraction of your wisdom teeth. Mine isn't a good experience. It really hurts that my husband allowed me to take bed rest for two days, per recommendation of the dentist. That was done to avoid complications.

    On the other hand, my sister had a nice experience about her latest dental treatment. She had (Las Vegas) veneers on and laser teeth whitening Las Vegas dental treatment. She said the dentists were so nice and very professional.

    Thanks for sharing your experience, Jennie! You're such a brave Mom!

    ReplyDelete