In an effort to raise awareness for breast cancer detection and prevention, Master Lock has introduced a line of specially designed "Pink" security products. Master Lock is supporting the Breast Cancer Research Foundation with their generous donation.
Each of these pink locking products is emblazoned with a pink awareness ribbon, the universal symbol of breast health awareness, and is targeted toward a range of specific security needs. Show your support and help find a cure for breast cancer.
I received the Master Lock 4688DPNK for review. This is a very useful and handy lock because I can use it on almost anything: luggage, backpacks, duffel bags & sports bags, briefcases, computer bags, as well as jewelry & cabinets. It's a perfect size; not too big and not too small. It measures 1-1/8" (29mm) wide with durable metal body.
Features & Benefits:
- flexible shackle protects zipper
- set your own combination
- protect your luggage belongings
- perfect for traveling
- TSA (Transportation Security Administration)-Accepted
- inspect and relock baggage without damaging the lock
Help Unlock a Cure
Don't forget about the Master Lock Facebook Game. Play the memory game with the virtual Speed Dial Lock to help raise the donation amount in support for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Visit the Facebook Page for more details.
Master Lock "Pink" security locks are available for purchase at Amazon.com or from the listed retailers.
One (1) lucky reader will have a chance to win a the Pink Master Lock Luggage Lock 4688DPNK as described. Chosen winner will be selected via Random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize. Make sure you leave your email so I can contact you.
This is a mandatory entry:
1) Visit Master Lock website and simply tell me in the comments below what other "Pink" products are available.
For Additional Optional Entries (Post in a separate comment for each additional entry):
2) Follow me on Google Friend Connect (2 entries)
3) Follow me on one of my other 2 blogs via Google Friend Connect - listed below followers on the sidebar (1 entry each)
4) Follow me on Twitter @jennieyuen (1 entry)
5) LIKE my Facebook Page at Jen's Reviews and Giveaways (1 entry)
6) LIKE my OTHER Facebook Page at The Art of Jennie Yuen (1 entry)
7) LIKE Master Lock on Facebook (1 entry)
8) Post about this giveaway on your blog with the URL in the comment. (3 entries)
9) Tweet about this giveaway by tweeting the following. (3 entries):
#Win Master Lock "Pink" security products. Support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Review & #giveaway @jennieyuen http://bit.ly/kR3jjp
Contest is open to US & Canadian residents. Contest closes July 28, 2011 11:59pm (PST).
Disclosure: I received free product samples from the company to use in exchange for this review. The opinions expressed in my review are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.