I love creating personalized stationary products and customize cards to send to friends. I was given the opportunity to review a personalized calendar from Tukaiz Products. They have a wide variety of designs to choose from. I was amazed with the paper quality and the unique photographic images they use. What's unique is that they take your name or text and place them into photos. It looks like your name is actually embedded on the actual object in the picture. Very realistic!
Here are some example images:
You can purchase a variety of customized stationary and cards from Tukaiz Products at great prices.
Tukaiz Personalized Calendar Giveaway
One (1) lucky reader will have a chance to win a their own personalized calendar from Tukaiz. Chosen winner will be selected via Random.org.
This is a mandatory entry:
1) Visit the website at http://www.tukaizproducts.com and tell me in the comments below what other items you like to have personalized.
For Additional Optional Entries (Post in a separate comment for each additional entry):
2) Follow me on Google Friend Connect (2 entries)
3) Follow me on Google Friend Connect on one of my other 2 blogs (1 entry)
4) Follow me on Twitter @jennieyuen (1 entry)
5) Follow Tukaiz Products on Twitter @tukaizproducts (1 entry)
6) LIKE my Facebook Page at Jen's Reviews and Giveaways (3 entries)
7) LIKE Tukaiz Products on Facebook and post on their wall that "Jen's Blog of Random Thoughts" sent you (3 entries)
8) Post about this giveaway on your blog with the URL in the comment. (3 entries)
9) Tweet about this giveaway by tweeting the following (3 entries):
Enter to win your own personalized calendar from @tukaizproducts. Review & Giveaway @jennieyuen - http://bit.ly/c6bW7J
Contest is open to US only. Shipping & handling not included. Contest closes October 30, 2010 11:59pm (PST).
Disclosure: I received a free personalized calendar for this review. Thanks to Sterling Kilgore, Inc. and Tukaiz Products. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.