,

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser Review


Wash Away Worries, Dirt & Grime

Jan Marini's Bioglycolic Face Cleanser with glycolic acid is a gentle cleanser suitable for all skin types. This deep cleansing formula is soap free, non-irritating, and rinses completely without the need for a post-cleansing toner or astringent. The cleanser also contains sorbitol, a natural humectant derived from berries that leaves the skin soft and hydrated.


I received a couple of samples to try. This creamy cleanser is nice and gentle for my sensitive skin. Also, there's no strong scent at all, which is another thing I liked. Sometimes I get breakouts from some of the other facial cleansers I've tried (even the expensive brands). So far I had no problems using Jan Marini's Bioglycolic Face Cleanser. My sister has the same problem as me. I am recommending this to her. This daily cleanser gently cleans and exfoliates the skin without drying.


To use, gently massage over dry skin. Remove with a clean, wet and wrung out washcloth. Splash face 10-15 times with lukewarm water and blot dry!


Features & Benefits:

* Thorough and deep cleansing action
* Contains glycolic acid as a follicular cleansing aid and resurfacing agent
* Naturally derived humectants leave skin soft and hydrated
* Enhances the benefits of all other skin care products
* Excellent cleanser for all skin types


WHERE TO BUY: The Bioglycolic Face Cleanser is available for $29. Find your nearest retailer at www.janmarini.com


Disclosure: I received samples to try from the PR firm or company in exchange of my review. Any expressed opinions are my own and personal thoughts. No other compensation was given.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments: