,

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

JOEY New York Bye Bye Blackheads Review


I don't have perfect skin and do have noticeable pores around my nose (and the sides of the nose). Sometimes it bothers me because I can't get the smooth look. I also have some blackheads, which are tiny, dark spots over the pores. That's skin debris, bacteria and oil. I was given the opportunity to try Joey New York Bye Bye Blackheads gel treatment. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now to see how effective it is. Product is used once a week before bedtime. Apply light amount on areas with large pores and wait for gel to dry a little bit. Then with circular massage movements, roll away impurities. It's like an exfoliator. This is a great product. So far, no irritations and I can see my pores are less noticeable.


This powerful, yet gentle, formula instantly removes blackheads while minimizing the appearance of large pores and treating acne breakouts. In just 60 seconds, the gel masque treatment delivers instant, visible, pain-free results, normalizing damage and brightening lackluster skin for a fresh, clean, clear complexion. Young Green Tender Coconut Water and Indian Ginseng extract complex smooth, heal and protect skin while Salicylic Acid gently exfoliates and Vitamin E nourishes and repairs.

Features & Benefits:
* Helps clear blackheads and minimize appearance of pores
* Contains young coconut water and Indian ginseng extract complex
* Contains Salicylic acid and vitamin E
* Treats acne breakouts
* Smooths fine lines and wrinkles

WHERE TO BUY: Joey New York products are available online at Amazon.com, Dermstore.com, and Beauty.com



Disclosure: I received samples of the mentioned product from the company/PR Company in exchange for my review. The opinions expressed in my review are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: