,

Saturday, March 17, 2012

CrazyDogTShirts Review



Some of you may have remembered my previous post on District 11, 12 and 13 T-Shirts from CrazyDogTshirts.com. I recently received a complimentary T-Shirt in the grey District 12: "The Hob Trading Post". I must say that the T-shirt has really nice quality and feels super soft. It has a nice vintage look to it too.





It's St. Patrick's Day today! Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Sorry if this is a last minute post. If you haven't had a chance to check it out, CrazyDogTshirts.com has some new St. Patty's Day themed T-shirts and merchandise on their website. They have unique, crazy, and stylish designs for both men and for women. I love those funny Irish T-Shirts.








Check out the website for more designs. Use one of the follow codes for a special discount during checkout:

For 20% off, use code CUSTHONEY or
Save $5 with code SLAINTE


Disclosure: I received a T-Shirt free of charge from CrazyDogTshirts.com. Any expressed opinions are my own and personal thoughts. No other compensation was given.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: