,

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

8x10" Canvas Print & Special 50% off Promotion



Easy Canvas Prints is an easy to use online canvas creator that turns your memory into a masterpiece.

I was given the opportunity to share with you my review and experience with them. I was very satisfied with their customer service and fast shipping to my Canadian address. I received it just over a week since I had it ordered. The quality was nice and it wasn't flimsy. The colors are vibrant.




The photo I decided to make into a canvas was from one of my photography collection. It is a photo of a unique flower, called Gaillardia, from my mom's garden. I showed it to her and she loved it.




Ordering was quick and easy:

1) Choose a canvas size
2) Upload your image
3) Choose your border style (image, colored, or mirrored)
4) You can choose to apply image effects or retouching if you desire


I chose the size of canvas that looks best and that fits perfectly on my wall. I already decided where to place the picture, so I chose the size of 8x10 that goes along with my other similar size photos. I chose the mirrored border style. I think the canvas print made the photo look elegant and professional. Looks like a piece of fine art! I think my next canvas print would be one of my digital paintings.







EasyCanvas.com currently has a Facebook promotion where you "like" them and you will automatically receive 50% off your next order. And also, shipping is free within the U.S.



Start designing your canvas!







Disclosure: I received an 8x10 wrapped canvas print at no charge (except for shipping fees) from EasyCanvasPrints.com in exchange for my review. The opinions expressed in my review are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: