,

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Supreme Fine Art Exposure Artbook



I have finally received my copy of CGWaves Publishing's SUPREME | Fine Art Exposure book that I have pre-ordered a while back. I was among the first to get a copy and was so excited when I opened it. The book is a hard cover edition with excellent quality matte print on the artwork of various artists from all over the world. It is a great artist's collector book.




At first, I was expecting a more bigger collection of artists and their art. With this first issue of "Supreme", I believe that the CGWaves team put it together very well. I would recommend this book to any one. If you are looking for other art books by CGWaves Publishing, they also have the Amazing Events issues.




I would like to give a big thanks to Fabio Caserini (aka Case) for the book and the hard work put into this project.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: