,

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

DeviantART Groups



I love the new DeviantART Groups system. I find that art submissions for the clubs that I am current in are so much easier. What I love about the new Groups system is that I'm getting a lot more pageview hits and more people are fave-ing my art. This is giving me a lot more exposure and it's fantastic!

Most of the groups I belong to have already converted. Here are the groups I currently belong to:
:iconworldofwarcraft-art: :iconthe-warcraft-legion: :icondafantasy: :icondigitaldelights: :iconphotographyaddicts: :iconfanartists-club: :icongame-fanart: :icondigital-artists: :icondigitalartnetwork: :iconnature-club: :iconcolor-me-club: :iconphotomanipulatorclub: :iconfantasyartistsutd: :iconartisancraft: :icondaydreamersrealm: :iconwings-of-fantasy: :iconmanipulators: :iconavaloncommunity: :iconmacro-club: :icondisney-club: :iconrealm-of-fantasy: :iconposeraddicts: :icondazclub: :iconanime-manga-artists: :iconkingdomhearts: :iconeverything-nikon: :iconkhclub: :iconanime-artists: :iconmasterphotoshop: :iconphotographersclub: :iconshutter-vision: :iconskyandnatureclub: :iconimanipulate: :icondigital-concept: :iconpolymerclaygoodies: :iconsemi-sweeties: :icondeviantartfilm: :iconautomotiveindesign: :icondavirtualtuning: :iconautomotivefans: :iconcreative-digitalart: :iconeliteartists: :iconpaintingdigital:

:iconthe-fantasy-club: :iconscapes-club: :iconkeepers-of-dreams: :iconcloseup-photography: :iconelves:


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: