I am a big fan of cupcakes... anything cupcakes (from baking, jewelry, and pictures)! So when I was given the opportunity to try the Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves, I was thrilled to share this with you. My friends loved it and complimented when I brought these to our potluck recently. This is a really clever and creative party idea because it is unique.
I like to bake and I'm most familiar with making muffins and cupcakes. I got the chance to try the hamburger theme. You can transform standard cupcakes into virtually anything such as hamburgers, ice-cream cones, sushi or even mini margaritas. My mini burger cupcakes looked pretty cute. I included blueberry in the cupcakes, but nobody can tell as the outside is covered. The cupcake sleeves were very easy and fun to put together. Because the material is grease and water resistant, I was able to easily clean off the frosting and reuse them.
- includes instructions and tips guide
- solvent-free printing that will not run/bleed into the food
- anti-mirobial and water resistant
- super-strength adhesive holds tight in cold, moist environments
- grease resistant and easily wipes clean
A Word from the Company (Moon Cheri Inc.)
We hope our creative designs will enhance and brighten your celebrations and events, and that we are able to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible. We are truly doing this because we love it.
One (1) lucky reader will have a chance to win their choice of Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves. Chosen winner will be selected via Random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize. Don't forget to leave your email so I can contact you if you win.
This is a mandatory entry:
1) Visit their website at http://www.roundaboutsleeves.com and tell me in the comment below which design you would choose.
For Additional Optional Entries (Post in a separate comment for each additional entry. You can do one or all.):
2) Follow me on Google Friend Connect (2 entries)
3) Follow me on one of my other 2 blogs via Google Friend Connect - listed below followers on the sidebar (1 entry each)
4) Follow me on Twitter @jennieyuen (1 entry)
5) Follow Roundabouts on Twitter @RoundaboutWraps (1 entry)
6) LIKE my Facebook Page at Jen's Reviews and Giveaways (3 entries)
7) LIKE my OTHER Facebook Page at The Art of Jennie Yuen (3 entries)
8) LIKE my Roundabouts on Facebook (3 entries)
9) Post about this giveaway on your blog with the URL in the comment. (3 entries)
10) Tweet about this giveaway by tweeting the following. You can RT, but entry is just one time only please! (3 entries):
Enter to #win your choice of @RoundaboutWraps cupcake sleeves unique cupcake ideas. Review & #giveaway @jennieyuen http://bit.ly/egnVCO
Contest is open to US and Canadian residents. Contest closes March 4, 2011 11:59pm (PST).
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.