,

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Free DesignEvo Logo Maker {Review}

I was recently introduced to DesignEvo, a free online logo creator that helps you create unique and professional logos.  No creative experience necessary.


I decided to try it out for fun and see what I've come up with. It was easy to use and I was able to resize and place my text wherever I like.

KEY FEATURES:

* 3000+ fully customizable logo templates.
* Over one million icons available to search through.
* Hundreds of text fonts and shapes to choose from.
* Freely customize a logo with powerful editing tools.




Logo made with DesignEvo

It's not completely free, but it is only free to download low resolution of the file.  If you really like the logo you've made and seriously decide to use it for high quality prints, you have an option to choose between two package fees: Basic or Plus. See the chart below:


If you want to just have fun trying it out, go to www.designevo.com and let me know what you've come up with. Comment below and describe which designs are your favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. this

    ReplyDelete