,

Monday, December 1, 2014

Capture the Holidays with Ferrero Rocher #FerreroMoment


Can you believe it's already December? This year I am working again for Ferrero Rocher and had the opportunity to share my Ferrero Moment.  I received an assortment as well as a gift (a pretty notebook) with a card from one of the ladies. She is a sweetheart. My little one had fun with the sparkly garland strips that was in the parcel. He sprinkled it all over the house and I had to clean up every bit of it. Oh dear!


I love these little boxes. It has a gold, shiny bow and ready for gift-giving. I like to give these to co-workers and friends.



Who doesn't love chocolate? Ferrero Rocher Chocolates are my all-time favorite. I love that crunchy hazelnut outer layer with the creamy milk chocolate and nut in center. It's so delicious! I am indulging on one one as I'm typing up this post. For this year's holiday gift-giving, you can't go wrong with these Chocolates. There are a variety of assortments of packages to choose from. Ferrero Rocher makes for the perfect gift or treat. My favorite is the assortment combination that has the white chocolate with coconut, dark chocolate, and original. What is your favorite?


We have a little Christmas Tree. It's not very big as we live in the basement suite and don't have very much room. What gave me an idea is decorating it by adding Ferrero Rocher chocolate balls to give it a unique look. It turned out pretty good. I bet by Christmas time, the chocolates will be gone. It was quite fun taking photos and enjoying the chocolates with the family.



Beauty is in the details.



Disclosure: I received the mentioned chocolates as part of the Ferrero Holiday Blogger Program. Thanks to NoiseDigital.com and FerreroRocher.ca. The opinions expressed in my review are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: