,

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

b-Dazzle Highlighter Mineral Powder by Giella





I was given the opportunity to try the b-Dazzle eye brightener mineral by Giella, a company that creates custom blend cosmetics. It comes in a loose shadow pot with a sifter.





b-Dazzle is a universal color mineral cosmetic that can be used to brighten eyes. It is blended with a combination of 7 different mineral ingredients. I love how it makes my eyes look more "awake". It has a bit of shimmer and used only a small amount over my eyelids just to brighten it up the center. I also blend in b-Dazzle under my brow bones. It's something I've been looking for in a long time and this works really nicely.

How to use: Dip a small brush in the loose mineral. Then swirl into the lid/cap until all of the b-Dazzle is absorbed into the brush. Apply to the inside corners of the eye. This is also great for use as a highlighter below the brow bones.

It is a great product for those who need a quick pick-me-up to enhance brightness in the inner corner of the eyes and it's an easy way to wake up your eye without using too many products. It takes away darkness and brightens the eye area. It's light diffusing too. It's easy and it works.




You can visit Giella.com for more other cosmetic products.


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: