Good Riddance Day Contest: Win a trip to New York for New Year’s Eve
Cintas Corporation, a leader in secure document management, is now accepting submissions for the seventh annual Good Riddance Day Contest.
To enter the contest, contestants must submit a short description of what they would like to say “good riddance” to in 2013. A panel of judges from the Cintas Document Management team and the Times Square Alliance will determine the winner. Whether you want to shred a picture of an old flame, mortgage documents, old tax records or a pile of medical bills, entries can be submitted at www.cintas.com/goodriddanceday.
For this annual New Year’s tradition, Cintas will provide one of its mobile shredding trucks in Times Square for participants to watch their funny, outlandish and forgettable memories of 2013 get permanently discarded.
The individual grand prize includes:
• Two roundtrip airfare tickets to New York City
• Five-night hotel stay in New York City
• Designation as the official “First to Shred” at Good Riddance Day 2013 in Times Square
• Two VIP passes to an exclusive pre-viewing of the Waterford Crystal Times Square New Year's Eve Ball
• Two tickets to the official New Year’s Eve 2014 Party in Times Square
Submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, November 22, 2013.