Ivory Canada is encouraging Canadians to take back simple moments and enjoy what's most important in life with the relaunch of its basic line up of soaps and body washes.
Ivory stands for all things pure, clean and simple, and wants Canadians to make time for what they want to do, not just what they have to do. This means making time each day to enjoy what’s most important, whether it’s reading a book, getting home in time to put your kids to bed, or enjoying a meal with friends.
In a recent national survey, over 40 per cent of Canadians revealed they lack time in their lives to enjoy what's most important to them. With fairly complicated lives cited as a contributing factor, Ivory is encouraging Canadians to cut the complexity and enjoy more balance by taking back simple moments.
"In life, there is a constant struggle to balance personal and professional priorities," said France Hutchison, professional life coach and author. "Enjoying a simple moment means making time each day to enjoy what's most important to you, whether it's reading a book, getting home in time to put your kids to bed, or enjoying a meal with friends."
Ivory recognizes the need for Canadians to start making time for what they want to do, not just what they have to do.
"Life can easily get cluttered with never-ending professional commitments, household chores and everything in between," said Hutchison. "After making lunches and walking the dog, set aside time to do something that you enjoy, the chores can wait."
With a formula that is 99.4 per cent pure, Ivory stands for all things pure, clean and simple. Canadians can enjoy Ivory's basic line up of bar soaps in Simply Ivory and Aloe, and body washes in Lavender, Aloe, Waterlily and Simply Ivory plus liquid hand soap in Simply Ivory.
Visit www.facebook.com/ivory to learn more about taking back simple moments.
Life can easily get cluttered with never-ending professional commitments, household chores and everything in between. Ivory stands for all things pure, clean and simple, and wants Canadians to make time for what they want to do, not just what they have to do. Life coach, author and yoga instructor, France Hutchison, has the follow tips to help Canadians take back simple moments:
1. Take a moment this week to celebrate with your children, your spouse, and most importantly, have fun! We often wait for a special occasion to get together and celebrate. Take a moment to celebrate your successes and enjoyable moments, and to thank the people around you who have a positive impact on your life. See how your tension and minor worries disappear.
2. Give a hug to your friends and family. To love and feel appreciated makes our heart happy. A hug is productive when we hold the other person in our arms and our breathing is slow and deep. Practice your hugs while breathing deeply, you will notice a feeling of calm and happiness comes over you.
3. Take two minutes to dance, jump and move your body – every hour. A sedentary lifestyle makes our body and our mind sluggish. Every hour, take the time to stand up, stretch and walk a little faster. This will awaken the quality of your consciousness.
4. While washing your face with Ivory soap in the morning, smile and tell yourself that you feel wonderful and you are beautiful. A smile has a ripple effect. A smile has a ripple effect. When you smile at people, it brightens their day as well as yours
5. Remove the word "no" from your vocabulary -- say yes to three people today. Be receptive to positive vibes; say yes to three people today. For example, because of your job you have been putting off lunch with a close friend, say yes to lunch today. Take a moment to read your favourite novel, say yes when your child asks you to play ball. Take 30 minutes to savour the pleasure of sharing a moment with a loved one. Say YES!
Disclosure: I did not receive any products nor was paid for this post. I was provided info from the PR firm/Company to share. Any expressed opinions are my own and personal thoughts. No other compensation was given.