In honor of the little, white miracle bulbs, here are two recipes from StarKist that will sure to pack a tasty garlic punch!
Herb and Garlic Tuna Wraps
1 Pouch (4.5oz) StarKist Tuna Creations®, Herb and Garlic
½ Cup diced tomato
½ Cup shredded carrots
3 Tablespoons creamy Italian dressing
1 Cup shredded lettuce
4 oz. Mozzarella shredded cheese
3 Basil leaves, sliced into strips
2 Flour tortillas
1. Mix together tuna, carrots, basil and 2 tbsp. Italian dressing.
2. Place ½ the lettuce, tomatoes tuna mixture, mozzarella cheese and ½ Tbsp. Italian dressing in the center of each tortilla. Fold the end of the tortilla over the ingredients and roll tightly.
3. Cut in half, diagonally and serve.
1 can (4.5 oz) StarKist Selects™ Yellowfin Marinated Tuna Fillet in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Roasted Garlic, chunked and oil mixed in
1 French baguette, sliced thinly into ½-inch slices
½ jar (8 oz.) prepared pesto
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
Optional: thinly sliced roasted red pepper
1. Toast Bread on both sides
2. Spread approximately ½ - 1 teaspoon of prepared pesto on each slice of bread
3. Top with approximately 1 teaspoon crumbled feta cheese and 1 teaspoon of tuna
4. Place under broiler and cook just until cheese begins to soften and brown slightly.
5. Garnish with roasted red pepper, if desired
Disclosure: I did not receive any products nor was paid for this post. I was provided info from the PR firm/Company to share. Any expressed opinions are my own and personal thoughts. No other compensation was given.