,

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Britney Spears Does it Big in $20K Bodyrock Sports Bra




International Superstar Britney Spears caused an internet uproar as she created yet another iconic moment by wearing a $20,000 sports bra by BodyRock designer Kelly Dooley. With and 18K gold zipper and diamond-eyed skull tassel, this sports bra was created to be worn by a mega-star like Britney. As Britney showcased her much heralded dance moves in the video shoot for “Twister Dance”, Britney boldly displayed this one-of-a kind luxe item in a way that only she could. “Twister Dance” prompts users to place their feet on LED colored spots that move around to the beat of the music. The star is the new face of the DVD-based dance and party game, which offers 40 dance lessons of varying levels of intensity for up to four players. There’s no denying Britney’s presence and the pairing of this power item and power player proved once again why Britney is one of the most important icons of our time.

Ms. Spears tweeted, “Couldn’t be happier with the Twister Dance video shoot! It’s gonna be so hot,” when filming wrapped. “Dancing has been such an important part of my life since I was a little girl, as soon as I saw the new Twister Dance game, I knew I wanted to be involved. I think kids will love rocking the spots and dancing to the music as much as my boys and I do. It’s a lot of fun!” says the pop icon.

Pop Icon Britney Spears was wearing...

Eternal Love Bra
French silk zip front sports bra with 18K gold zipper and diamond-eyed skull
$20,011 by BodyRock










Black Skinny Jessica Moto Leggings
$99 by BodyRock











Disclosure: I did not receive any products nor was paid for this post. I was provided info from the PR firm/Company to share. Any expressed opinions are my own and personal thoughts. No other compensation was given.


Bookmark and Share




0 comments: