I want to tell you about this skin care product by ZMei Skin Therapy System that I started trying out. The Chinese word "mei" (pronounced may) means "beauty." The Chinese character for the word combines two pictograms to express the idea of "inner beauty." I received the beauty kit which includes the following:
* Purifying Facial Cleanser
* Exfoliating Scrub
* Balancing Toner
* Replenishing Daily Moisturizer
* Regenerating Night Cream
* Correcting Eye Cream
* Intensive Repair Therapy for Hands
* Retoning Hand & Body Moisture Therapy
For full product description and list of ingredients, visit the website at http://www.zmei.com or by simply clicking on the links above.
Not only does Z Mei offer skin care products, they also have hair care products to help moisturize the scalp while gently repair and softens hair for a healthier appearance. The hair care products I was also given the opportunity to try are the Nourishing & Revitalizing Shampoo and the Hair Repair & Strengthening Conditioner.
Z Mei isn't a cover up. It actually helps create a lasting change in the overall appearance of the skin, making it smoother, cleaner and more radiant. It moisturizer absorbs quite will into my skin. Ordinary skin care products I have used doesn't work as well. Z Mei is suitable for all skin types, including teenage skin, post-pregnancy skin, and aging skin. All Z Mei products are made from natural and naturally-derived ingredients. They are pH-balanced, hypo-allergenic, and completely biodegradable. They contain no soaps, synthetic emulsifiers, artificial colors, or any harsh or irritating chemicals that can be harmful to our skin.
The Skin Therapy System combines the best of modern technology with more than 2,000 years of Oriental natural healing. Formulated by Dr. Janet Zand, 0.M.D., L.Ac. And David Wood, Z Mei offers the safest and most effective skin care system available.
* Rejuvenate the skin at the deepest levels
* Nourish and revitalize the skin
* Normalize skin tone
* Repair damaged tissue
* Reduce puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles
* Exfoliates dead skin cells
I've been using the products daily for a few weeks now and it definitely made my skin feel and look softer. I have sensitive skin and the great thing is that it did not irritate at all. After some time of using the moisturizer, my dry patches were dramatically reduced and almost disappeared. The moisture absorbed quite well. I really like the Correcting Eye Serum because under my eyes are the most delicate and most sensitive. I get dark circles under my eyes and it does make me look older. In addition to using the eye serum, the small wrinkles were slowly diminishing and I look younger. It also made my skin look smoother.
Special promotion: for a limited time till February 9, 2011. You can purchase the Z Mei beauty kit for only $69.95, which usually retails for $99 plus shipping. You can purchase directly through the website at http://www.zmei.com.
One (1) lucky reader will have a chance to win a beauty kit from Z Mei. Chosen winner will be selected via Random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize.
This is a mandatory entry:
1) Visit their website at http://www.zmei.com and tell me in the comment below what other product(s) would you purchase.
For Additional Optional Entries (Post in a separate comment for each additional entry.):
2) Follow me on Google Friend Connect (2 entries)
3) Follow me on one of my other 2 blogs via Google Friend Connect - listed below followers on the sidebar (1 entry each)
4) Follow me on Twitter @jennieyuen (1 entry)
5) LIKE my Facebook Page at Jen's Reviews and Giveaways (3 entries)
6) LIKE my OTHER Facebook Page at The Art of Jennie Yuen (3 entries)
7) Post about this giveaway on your blog with the URL in the comment. (3 entries)
8) Tweet about this giveaway by tweeting the following. You can RT, but entry is just one time only please! (3 entries):
Enter to #win a beauty kit from Zmei Skin Care. Valentine's Day Love & Friendship Gift Ideas and #giveaway @jennieyuen http://bit.ly/ijWe9E
Contest is open to US and Canadian residents. Contest closes February 10, 2011 11:59pm (PST).
Disclosure: I received a beauty kit from the PR company or manufacture in exchange for a review of my opinion. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.