Introducing... The original, First Edition 120 colors professional eyeshadow palette! Step boldly into the world with vibrant eyes with BHCosmetics. Their First Edition 120 Eyeshadow Palette is a must-have for bubbly personalities. Let your imagination run wild with this artistic eyeshadow palette. Create a new electrifying look every day. The highly-pigmented colors are made to last from morning to night. The first edition also comes with 6 unique mix-and-match colors: true onyx and ruby shades, cheerful emeralds and lavenders. There is truly a rainbow of possibilities with this eyeshadow palette. Our elegant eyeshadow feels light and soft to the touch. Each 9” x 6” hard case has two stacked layers contained in a slick and portable palette.
I never tried BH Cosmetics products and I was impressed with the variety and quality of their products. I was given the opportunity to try their 1st Edition 120 Eyeshadow Palette. One palette contains 2 layers, portable and convenient to use. Long lasting, easy to match different make-up styles! With the eyeshadows I use, I only stick with brown and neutral colors. This is something different for me and I can choose to match my style. The 120 palette has really nice bold and bright colors. This edition has a bigger variety of colors.
WHERE TO BUY?
The eyeshadow palette and other BH Cosmetics can be purchase directly from their website at BHCosmetics.com at an affordable price. Their products are never tested on animals.
One (1) lucky reader will have a chance to win their very own 1st Edition 120 Eyeshadow Palette. Chosen winner will be selected via Random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize. Don't forget to leave your email so I can contact you if you win.
This is a mandatory entry:
1) Visit their website at http://www.bhcosmetics.com and tell me in the comment below what is your favorite product.
For Additional Optional Entries (Post in a separate comment for each additional entry.):
2) Follow me on Google Friend Connect (2 entries)
3) Follow me on Twitter @jennieyuen (1 entry)
4) Follow BH Cosmetics on Twitter @bhcosmetics (1 entry)
5) LIKE my Facebook Page at Jen's Reviews and Giveaways (3 entries)
6) LIKE my OTHER Facebook Page at The Art of Jennie Yuen (3 entries)
7) LIKE my BH Cosmetics on Facebook (3 entries)
8) Subscribe to BH Cosmetics YouTube Channel (2 entries)
9) Post about this giveaway on your blog with the URL in the comment. (3 entries)
10) Tweet about this giveaway by tweeting the following. You can RT, but entry is just one time only please! (3 entries):
Enter to #win your own @BHCosmetics 1st edition 120 Eyeshadow Palette. Gift Ideas Review & #giveaway @jennieyuen http://bit.ly/ftxSpX
Contest is open to US and Canadian residents. Contest closes March 1, 2011 11:59pm (PST).
Disclosure: I received the above mentioned products from the PR company or manufacture in exchange for a review of my opinion. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product reviewgiveaway Disclosure..