,

Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Poor Honda Civic Neglected

It has been a while since I've touched my Honda Civic. Yes, I've neglected the "sweetcivic" for a long time. It hasn't been insured for almost 2 years now, but recently I've been checking to see how the engine compartment is doing. It was really dusty. I do miss the car washing.








The battery needed to be replaced. I already knew that for a while and I shou'dve taken it out or unplug the wires in the first place. There were some deposits forming on the surface. I don't think it was mouse dropping (at least I hope not). Still, it was disgusting!





Look at all the brake dust on those rims. I swiped my finger on it to show how dirty it was.





I decided not to sell the Honda Civic that's been sitting in my garage. Too many memories and too much hard work had been put into it. I love my Type-R enging! If I do sell it, it would be like a missing part of me. I guess I'm still into that passion with the car scene, but will have to wait till Brandon is a bit older so we can go to the race track together. And someday, little Brandon could ride in it.

If you're wondering when I will have the Civic on the road again. I'm not sure, but maybe next summer or when Brandon starts preschool/kindergarten?

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: