,

Saturday, June 19, 2010

West Restaurant Experience

It was Father's Day weekend and hubby decided to go to West Restaurant for just the two of us. We left little Brandon with his grandparents for a short bit. This was our 2nd time experiencing the excellent food at West Restaurant and already know their high class service and kind of food. It's a bit on the pricey side, but it is something I would go once in a while.







Since last time I ordered roasted duck, I order a different dish this time. I ordered the Kurobuta Pork with Risotto. Hubby ordered his Beef Tenderloin. As for appetizer, we had the Albacore Tuna (listed in the first course here. The menu for the main course (with pricing) is available for viewing online here as well.










It was nice. If you like trying new things, I would recommend this place.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: